Oklahoma's Digital Marketing Conference
Confluence is a two-day digital marketing conference in Oklahoma City. Confluence features digital creatives, experts and thought leaders in digital marketing, branding, public relations, advertising, social media, SEO, search, content marketing, blogging, online conversions, analytics and more.
September 10-11, 2015, (Thursday and Friday)
Keynotes delivered by Mike King, Scott Klososky, Joanna Lord, and Ian Lurie. Twenty sessions over two days.
Oklahoma City at the Lyric Theatre in the Plaza District.
- Because you’ll get to see and learn from some of the best digital marketing minds in the country.
- Catered lunch and Oklahoma City’s best food trucks.
- Because with Confluence taking place in Oklahoma City’s Plaza District, it feels like you’re at a conference at the cool kid’s table.
- Because our tee-shirts are collectors items.
- Locally roasted coffee that will make you want to move to the Sooner State.
- Because we’re $37 per session cheaper than Mozcon. With an extra $37 you can take a date to the movies and have a large popcorn.